February 09, 2011

A movie!



Do you remember my 'tea box home cinéma' project?
Well, this is my first movie!
The greater part was filmed on location in Lieven and Nana's
dollhouse,
the more intimate parts, such as the photo
below, were taken at my studio; I also 'borrowed'
some images from 'Inland Empire' ( photo 4-6 )
Nikki, Laura Dern's character is performed by my
favourite actress and Arthur's muse,
Barbie Millicent Roberts, born March 1959;
you might remember her also as Cérise Foncé or
Barbarella.

ok,
now the movie :^)
























Goodnight.

5 comments:

  1. wow, so much fun you must have had! the inland empire pictures set the mood perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it's a very moody setting! So atmospheric. Love your little worlds, Renilde :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooie post! had het echt niet door, die mix! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for you renilde !
    I look forward to watch this film ...I really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete