June 22, 2011

A mixed lot.











I was working on the denim project last couple
of weeks, too bad I can't show you any pictures
in advance, I hope you understand;
yet, I'm feeling a bit guilthy about my neglect here lately so,
I hope to content you with this mishmash of images
I've found in my archive;

- a maquette for the Philipspavilion by G.Th. Rietveld,
from this nice book.
- mieke's red tights in march.
- a woven sampler in red linen and indigo chenille.
- a neglected potato.
- a potholder

next time a more coherent post :^)

10 comments:

  1. very content indeed with your mishmash of images :-)
    fijne woensdagavond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi renilde! we moeten echt gauw nog eens naar hoboken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited! And I look forward to any posts, coherent or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love categories like "mishmash", "random", and "etc"!
    this is a lovely, quirky assortment of images...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no complaints from the
    peanut gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most beautiful collection of mishmash, Renilde ;) Love them all. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. zelfs 'a mishmash of images'
    passen wonderwel weer bij elkaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this incoherent mishmash...especially the neglected potato!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind dit soort posts altijd leuk, en om één of andere reden passen de foto's bij elkaar. Tot snel !

    ReplyDelete