February 15, 2013

I've been lucky to snoop around at the studio of Isabelle de Borchgrave, quite an experience I'd say :)
her site and more.
Have a nice weekend all!


  1. oh my! you are very very lucky!

  2. OMG! How fabulous!! How did that come about Renilde? It must have been amazing. These photos are just gorgeous :) Have a nice weekend. Kx

  3. I was visiting the Fortuny exhibition with two friends, and while we had koffie&cake afterwards, we suddenly saw her; so my not so shy friend approached her and Isabelle invited us in her atelier, which was in the same building on the upper floor; that place is huge!!! with a glass roof. All the pieces of the Medici exhibit were still there. We felt like Alice in Wonderland :)

  4. You lucky duck, dear Renilde!
    and we are lucky ducks too... thank you!
    What a gift... even your story... marvellous.

    x Ariane.

  5. what great place, you are indeed a lucky duck! :)

  6. This is a beautiful space! I've been craving to change my workspace but have been lacking inspiration - so I thank you for posting this.

    It made me realize it's okay to look a little messy, sometimes messiness adds charm!


    sending you happy spells


  7. bellefleurdelis18/2/13 3:12 AM

    wauw die jurken, zo mooi zeg !