December 20, 2009

Playing shop, part two.



I made an extra soap powder, a crate of oranges,
a pot of mayonaise ( her favourite sauce), which
i forgot to photograph, another powder (DASH),
forgot too. Also a pack of semolina and a sack of cat's box litter;
i suppose it is the same stuff one uses for little ponies?
The little mutton cube box comes from the Turkish shop.
Found in the secondhandshop an apple and a pear,
a jerrycan, a pink merry-go-round, the ponies and
some wooden blocks.
The beautyproducts are little samples for bodymilk
and handcream.
The little soldier (a gift from Mieke) and the wooden
dolls are my property, i keep them for myself.
The snowman also.














Have a nice evening everybody :-)

10 comments:

  1. Ach... She will be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I'll come and play...fantastic! what a great auntie you are ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik wil terug vijf jaar zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zooo mooi allemaal!!! hier kan ik uren naar kijken, wanneer mogen we komen spelen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How playful and lovely. Many nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the little bunny behind the card! He makes me smile.

    Have a great holiday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stuff. So cheery looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you've reminded me how I used to love playing 'shop' as a child - these look lovely, I want to go and do it now.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little soldier!
    For some reason my boys always play at fish shops! They have quite a collection of plastic fish, catch them in a net,bang them on the head and then wrap them up in paper for me to take home...Savannah, however, would love this!

    ReplyDelete