April 03, 2010

Easter 1962.







1962 was likely our very first Easter after my
parents moved into their new house; you can
see on the first image there was hardly any green
area yet and I wonder where my folks could have
hided our eggs!
Needless to say my sister and I didn't like the
photoshoot :-)
The white object on our Eastertable was a plastic
basket, containing the eggs I guess, I also remember our
soft yellow dresses.
The newborn baby is my brother; my dad is hanging
out the diapers while we have photoshoot on the meadow.

Happy Easter everybody.

9 comments:

  1. jullie zitten daar zo mooi tussen die twee boompjes. en blijkbaar hadden uw ouders ook zo'n klein klein zeteltje, net als wij ..
    mooie post. tot morgen , kom maar af met je verbrande paascake.
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter renilde, sweet memories!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy, bright easter, renilde!

    this morning i was looking back on my favorite games that we used to play when i was a kid :)
    it´s easier to remember things that have happened around the photo, don´t you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you show your family photos Renilde :) Happy Easter! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pasen - het familieportret tussen twee piepkleine kerstboompjes
    de foto's stralen van familiegeluk

    ReplyDelete
  6. amai Renild, dat is precies een klein Billy,een zalig pasen!zjé

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy easter for you too!
    i adore old photos like this. they always tell their own story.
    hopefully your easter eggs were hidden in good hides and you also found them:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy easter, fab photos! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love old childhood photos and I am glad you shared yours (thanks) - so sweet you are in '62 :^)

    ReplyDelete