April 25, 2010

My new home.













Hello everybody, may I introduce you to Stella,
the cat downstairs from my new home.
I can't show you any interesting pictures yet,
so I took some photos of the Wisteria that is growing from
the courtyard to the second floor; the blue sky photo
with the blackbird nest is taken from the kitchen window;
the babybirds have fledged last sunday :-)
There's also a huge Virginia Creeper on the other side
of the building, I will take some photos when he's got more
leaves; I guess they both need a few warm&sunny days more.
The drawing on the wall is an image of a little ghost :-)

18 comments:

  1. Een vriendelijke (nieuwsgierige) onderbuur. Een eerste kunstwerk aan de muur. Mooi licht. Ontluikende natuur. Een nieuwe thuis waar de seizoenen je niet zullen ontglippen. Ziet er allemaal veelbelovend uit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. je nieuwe thuis ziet eruit als een paretje, ben al benieuwd naar de volgende foto's !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben echt wel heel benieuwd renilde! en wat een mooie tekening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new house Renilde!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Stella! Lovely little drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good that you pined that ghost to the wall right away. I hope you will have a nice time in your new place. I actually thought of you that you should be moving soon, and was wandering what the place would look like. Are you still planning little garden on your terrace? Japanese style maybe? They enjoy small gardens...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat fijn zo'n blank 'canvas' waar je nog vanalles mee kan doen! Geniet van je nieuwe plekje, ben benieuwd naar de volgende foto's..

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good! hope you're settling in ok -)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I love the wisteria and the trees and vines you have to look out on. Stella and your little ghost are very cute too :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love how you describe the plants and the sky around your new home:) what a cute neighbour. happy, happy settling into your new space - it is always so exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations renilde!
    stella looks like pikku myy - my neighbour :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds nice with a new home, wish it was me... I just love to move.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to pet your new neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will be in good company then!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. veel plezier in je nieuwe huis!

    ReplyDelete