I almost couln't believe my eyes when I opened
this surprize packed from the amazing Alessandra!
- a beautiful mini vase.
- six packets of seeds, wrapped in small brown paper
bags and decorated with uguisu masking tape.
- a small book about insects and spiders.
- a packet of Clipper nettle tea.
- an issue of gardens illustrated with an article
about Levens Hall, see photo 4.
- a bunch of wooden sticks to label.
- a card with nice words.
Alice in Wonderland :-)
Thank you so much, sweet Alessandra!
( for the lovers, on wednesday evening BBC2,
The Edible Garden, with Alys Fowler)